Weather increasingly disrupts global business performance. Let our weather intelligence help you avoid the storm.
Global reach. Hyper local availability
Unpredictable weather disrupts the performance of 70% of businesses worldwide. Climate change is making severe weather even more common. Businesses need a global WeatherTech authority to manage weather-related risks, to save money, time, lives, and the environment. Meet MeteoGroup, trusted partner of hundreds of government agencies, thousands of companies, and millions of consumers.
- Ultra-accurate forecasting built on the world's best weather models
- 120+ meteorologists delivering the highest quality and support
- 8 product suites increase efficiency for multiple industries
- State-of-the-art technology provides ultra-accurate forecasting
Minimize voyage costs. Provide safer real-time onboard route optimization. Try MeteoGroup's best-in-class shipping solution suite: SPOS
Counteract the weather's unpredictability. Utilize always up-to-date forecast data. Keep your offshore operations safe with MeteoGroup's offshore solution suite: NOWCASTING PRO.
Ensure efficient road, improve airport operations and optimize railway maintenance with MeteoGroup's transport solution suite: ROADMASTER
Improve trading decisions, transmission, distribution planning and more with MeteoGroup's energy solution suite: DLR
Provide cutting edge weather presentations with MeteoGroup's media solution: WEATHERSUITE
Limit the impact of rain on operations, assets and infrastructures with MeteoGroup's water solution suite: HYDROMASTER
WEBINAR: How to optimize Seakeeping to keep your precious cargo safe
Avoid dangerous ship motions that can result in losing containers or cargo movement. The webinar will contain:
- Challenges related to seakeeping
- Common ways to tackle seakeeping challenges
- Easy integration of Seakeeping Module with SPOS9
- Considerations for technological solution to help with seakeeping in order to avoid risks
- Discussion of real life seakeeping cases
A.P. Møller-Maersk has selected MeteoGroup as leading weather partner for its Connected Vessel Programme.
Bixia chose MeteoGroup as they have a proven track record of delivering high quality forecasts, at a reasonable cost. We're confident that with their help we will be able to lower our costs.
Morgan Andersson Energy Trader, Bixia
MeteoGroup helps our Masters to safely navigate the globe with minimal fuel consumption and emissions, by calculating and recalculating optimum routes and anticipating oncoming weather and sea conditions.