Meteo Group

Account Manager Energy

Function:
Sales & Marketing
Employment:
Full Time
Location:
Berlin (DEU)

As our Account Manager Energy you retain and grow a portfolio of exciting Business-to-Business customers, being a true sparring partner for your 40-60 accounts (worth about €2 million annually).

You provide consult, ensuring the customers are receiving the products and services they need to make better weather related decisions. You will be part of an international, high-performing and enthusiastic team of Account Managers, reporting to the Sales Director Energy.

Weather has a major impact across the whole energy supply chain. Renewables, traditional power production and trading activities depend strongly on a multitude of weather parameters. We provide essential forecasts and innovative tools to utilities, trading houses and power producers to mitigate weather risks and support decision making.

You will spend about 80% of your time strengthening the bond with decision makers, while providing excellent customer service. In order to do so, you will spend the other 20% preparing; developing presentations and by receiving information and training to stay up-to-date on the latest product developments.

Together with your cross-functional colleagues (sales professionals, IT specialists and experienced meteorologists), you are responsible for setting up and monitoring business development projects for both new and existing clients, developing strong go-to-market plans.

Our requirements:

  • Proven history of success within a similar position, preferably selling enterprise software;
  • Strong background and network in the Energy sector;
  • Experience with working Agile is preferred;
  • Ambitious and enthusiastic team player who is able to work independently;
  • Excellent communication, persuasion and negotiation skills with fluency in English and German;
  • Ability to travel within assigned region.

If you have any questions, please contact Anna Pillen (International Corporate Recruiter) via +31 (0)6 517 79 672 or anna.pillen@meteogroup.com. To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter (in English) via the "Apply" button below. Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.

 

Ensure that our customers are receiving the products and services they need to make better weather related decisions.